About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Park time with friends

Ava loves the slide



Luke, Lyla and Ava


All our playgroup friends having a picnic lunch
Well, yesterday both the weather channel and 11 Alive news made a big F!! Both places said that yesterday was going to be about 72 degrees and sunny. So our playgroup planned to play and have lunch at the park. But when we got there, is was overcast, windy and very cool. Even though the weather did not cooporate, we still had a great time (as always), together playing and having a picnic lunch together. Ava's favorite thing yesterday was the slides. She was fearless! In fact she tried to walk DOWN the slide. I kept on telling her to stop and not to sit on her bottom. It ended up that gravity was the best discipline I could have given her. After tripping down the slide, she realized that walking down the slide was not a good choice. The next time she tried to walk down the slide and I said no, she listened!!



No comments: