About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birthday time in Greenville

Sharing birthday cake with Doc!




McClellen really enjoyed the birthday cake!


Hudson wanted me to take a picture of him with his mask on!


Ava and Hudson playing piano together

Grammy reading a story to her grandbabies

Ava and McClellen playing with Carri

Hudson, McClellen and Ava playing t-ball together
This week Ava was on Winter Break from her little school, so the two of us headed north to South Carolina. Since this week is Doc and my birthday week, it was an extra special time to be together. It always fun for me and Doc to celebrate our birthdays together. Just in case you were wondering, Doc and I have the same birthday. Ava again had a super time playing with her cousins Hudson and McClellen. The older they get the more fun they seem to have together. The girls play so great together and Hudson is such a great big cousin.

No comments: