About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, August 31, 2009

Missing Pops


Pops and Me!

This morning when I was dusting the house, my eye was drawn to one of my wedding pictures that is on my hall wall. As I was looking at the picture my eyes dropped down and there is was, George Medcalf, better know to his family and especially his grandchildren as Pops. One of the biggest heartbreaks that I have had with getting married later and having Ava later in life is that my sweet Pops never got to meet my precious daughter. I was Pops' only granddaughter so I always felt a little more doted and loved on by him. I know that he is in Heaven now with our Lord and Saviour...but today I had to cry a little bit because my heart ached for my Pops.

No comments: