About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun with GWU friends!

Julie and I

Ginine with Julian and Tessa (T was a little shy)

Corie and Amber


Becky and Christinia


Corie and I


Becky and Amber

Hudson on Brad's shoulders...look at that face!


Ava was "enjoying" her float in the pool
What a fun, fun weekend!! I was able to come to Greenvile and then drive up to North Carolina to hang out on Saturday with my GWU friends. We were laughing together about the fact that we have been friends since 1995, that is 14 years!! It was so nice to talk, laugh, share memories and meet each others kids! Our conversations together have changed. In college we talked about homework, clothes, teachers and mainly boys! Now this weekend we talked about teething, formula, discipline techniques and grocery store savings!! How life has changed!! On Saturday evening Brad, Carri and the kids came over. Hudson and Ava had fun swimming together at Grammy and Doc's! This weekend I was again reminded how blessed I am with an amazing family and incredible friends! I was reminded of the song "Make new Friends"... one is silver and the other gold!! I am so thankful for the amazing friends I have from all aspects of my life, GWU, Southeastern, Greenville and of course now here in Georgia. I am so blessed with all of their prayers, love, support and encouragement they have given our family through the journey of Ava's conception, birth and coming home!!







No comments: