About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wal Mart!


Ava and I enjoy our grocery shopping trips to Wal-Mart. Well...I enjoy it and Ava starts enjoying it a little later in the trip. She gets a little scared when we walk into the store because of the rush of air and bouning into the store. But after we are in the she enjoys looking at the different people and looking at the different items in the store. I know most people put the carrier up on the top of the cart, but I am a little nervous about her flipping out! Call me over protective...but sorry, she is my first child!!

3 comments:

Grog said...

Hey Abbey! I love the Wal-Mart pics-too cute! Glad that she's doing so well. Ava is just adorable. Wanted to give you the website for another place in your area that my sister in law took her little one and they had a terrific time
http://www.misslalastreehouse.com/

I saw the gymboree pics but thought you might be interested in this too. Love,
Susan

Pretty Pink World said...

Abbey....I do not put my little ones on the top of the buggy either. I am scared to death of them flipping off. I have heard of that happening. You are not being over protective in my opinion at all! :) And the standing is impressing me as well. Little Annie has absolutely no interest in standing. She bends her knees and looks at us like "I do not think so!" And she will be 1 year old on Sept. 16th! I am so glad to see that Ava is doing so great! :)

Kelly Rae said...

DO NOT PUT HER ON THE TOP!!!! When Brady was four months old, the entire cart flipped over when a little boy (30#'s) stepped on the side of it. We spent a terrifying day in an ambulance and ER...praise God he was okay. I had been holding him and just set him in when the cart was stepped on...I was about to buckle him when it flipped! He landed face down trapped under the car seat and cart. One of the scariest things I've witnessed and felt as a mother. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT!!!