About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ava eating in her new booster seat!

Ava has starting eating baby food!

Mommy making sure Ava's eats her veggies

MMMMMM, I love eating carrots

Ava in her new booster seat at the kitchen table
Ava has starting eating baby food. She has eaten cereal, green peas, sweet potatoes and carrots. She does really good eating and gets better at it each day. She really enjoys eating her sweat potatoes and today she liked carrots too. She is not a fan of green peas. As for cereal she could take it or leave it. I am so proud of her. It is amazing to think that just a few months ago we were trying hard just to get her to eat two ounces of formula and now she is eating five to six ounces of formula and eating baby food.



No comments: