About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Einstein excerciser

Look mom what I can do!

I think I am going to be right hande!

My feet almost touch!
This afternoon we put together Ava's Baby Einstein excerciser. She loved it! Her favorite is the part where she can push down the buttons and it makes animal sounds and the tells her what the animal is. She also likes the part of the toy where she can roll the parts of the toy around. She is still a little short to touch and move herself around so mommy or daddy has to help move her around from toy to toy. But she loves it and laughs her sweet little laugh as she is playing!


2 comments:

Pretty Pink World said...

She is SO cute!! ;)

Medcalf Crew said...

I can't tell if the legs on your exersaucer are adjustable. Ours are and I have them on the lowest height so that McClellen can touch. She's able to sort of move herself around the circle to see the toys. Glad Ava likes hers...it is one more good place to put them when you need free hands!