About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Purple for Preemies

Alison and Katelyn....Ava and Katelyn were roomies in the NICU

My favorite preemie

Mommy and Ava

Grammy and Doc wear their purple


Noah and Melissa- Ava and Noah were friends in the NICU

Lauren-ERBC and Greenville friend

Stephanie- GWU friend

Teri-Noonday Friend

Joe Ong- Daddy (Adam's work friend)


Keri and Aerilyn- Bible Study and Cedarcrest friend

Amber-Bible Study and Cedarcrest friend

Beth- High School friend

Baby Adelaide


Today was Preemie Awareness Day! In order to celebrate the day, I asked friends and family to wear purple. Above are some pictures of some of my friends and family that dressed in their purple finest. It really meant a lot to receive support and encouragement for my special preemie, Ava and other preemies! "She is clothed in fine linen and purple." Proverbs 31:22

No comments: