About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ouchie Finger

Playing with Mommy's phone while waiting

Hurt Finger...ouch

I love Mommy's phone

Today when I picked Ava up from school her teachers told me that she got her fingers smooched in the bathroom door. It was an accident and they gave her big hugs, a bandaid and ice. Also, I am thankful that our good friend Miss Lee works at the church where Ava goes to school so she was able to comfort and calm Ava down. When I picked Ava up and saw her finger I did end up taking her to her pediatrician just to make sure. Her doctor looked at her finger and said that she did not need a stitch or anything. Her finger is just going to be bruised and a little tender. Thankful today for sweet teachers and great doctors that take good care of my sweet Ava.

1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

Ouch! That looks painful!! So glad she's doing better now and didn't need any stitches.