About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

Snack time with Me-Me

Newest family member Emma Grace

The kids tables



All the yummy food


McClellen loved her cupcake

Playtime



Outside fun



Bob-Bob giving Ava a hand

knocked out from all the fun!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! It truly was a happy thanksgiving. We spent the day at Me-Me and Bob-Bob's house for lunch. It was great to spend the day with my grandparents, parents, brother and sister in law, nephew, nieces, aunts, uncles and cousins. There were a total of 20 adults and 9 children. Thankful, thankful for the amazing family that has blessed my life! God has been so very good and gracious to our family.

Who am I, Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?"

No comments: