About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Smores!!

Daddy melting the marshmellows

Eating a smore with Daddy

Eating a smore with Mommy



This afternoon Daddy needed to burn some yard trash, so he made a little fire pit in the backyard. Since it was such a chilly Fall/Winter afternoon, we decided that it would be fun, after the work, to make smores! Ava was not too thrilled about the Smores but she enjoyed eating just the graham crackers.
Side note about Ava's speech. I have been a little concerned about her little bit of a speech delay. But she had an evaluation the other day and scored in the middle of "normal" range. We are going to do some practice exercises at home and then have a follow up visit in February or March. Today, Ava decided to show out with her talking! First of all, when we were playing outside she walked towards the door and said, "hold me, inside". Then this evening I heard her messing with the DVD drawer (which she is not allowed to do). I walked into the room and I asked her if she was making a good choice or a bad choice. She looked at me and said "bad choice" and pushed the draw back in...ha ha!!

1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

AWESOME talking!! Love your new blog header.