About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, November 13, 2010

P is for Princess

My pink princess



Watching P is for Princess with necklaces and a tiarra


This afternoon after nap, Ava and I watched P is for Princess together. No princess movie is complete with out neckclesses and a tiarra, right!
When I was single and wearing my 14th bridesmaid dress I was not sure this day would happen. When I was having difficulty becoming pregnant and I kept on getting one negative result after another, I was not sure this day would ever happen. But today, God sprinkled me with just a little bit more of His grace. Today, the day did come and I got to play princesses with my very own pink princess! TO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DO ABUNDANTLY MORE THEN WE COULD EVER ASK OR IMAGINE!!!