About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, November 12, 2010

DAC KIDS Fun with Friends

Look at all the fun

Sliding fun

Climbing up all by myself


OOOH look at the fish


Playing on the big jumpie


I asked Ava to say cheese, this is the face I got


Playing in the playhouse

Snack time with Maddy

Snack time with all our friends

Girls Lunch: Ava, Harper and Emily


Today Ava had a super fun time playing at DAC KIDS with her friends. DAC KIDS has a big indoor sandbox, tree house and jumpies. I was a little bit nervous on how Ava would do, but she loved it! She kept up with all the big girls and really enjoyed the jumpies. Last time we went to a jumpie place she cried the whole time. Today she was unafraid and went on even the big slide, by herself. After a fun morning of playing we all went to Wendy's for lunch.

1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

I love that place!! I wish we had one here.