About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I love my tree house

Ava's tree house with new stairs

Getting ready to climb up

Up on the top


Ready to slide

Ava is so lucky that her Daddy is so talented! We have had the tree house/playset in our back yard since we bought the house almost 4 years ago. Ava loves to play in the tree house part and go down the slide. But in order to play up so high, Mommy or Daddy would have to pick her up because the ladder for the slide was old and had rods instead of steps. Today, because Daddy is so talented, he fixed the steps, so now Ava can climb up into the treehouse all by herself. She is becoming such a big girl!

No comments: