About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Open Gym day witn AJ

Ava and AJ playing with the 3-sided mirror



Row, Row, Row your boat


Today at Gymboree was open gym day! They also had a special going on today that let one friend come free. So mommy and Ava called AJ and Miss Sarah to join us for open gym play time. Aj sort of did his own thing and Ava did her own thing, but they did play together a little bit. They played in the 3-sided mirror, in the wooden boat and on the teeter toter. Ava did show her fiesty side today, which may I say hilarious! In the waiting area of Gymboree, there is a little activity cube that the children play with while you wait for the doors to open for their class. As we waiting for open play to start, Ava was playing with the activity cube and a little girl about two years old, came over and tried to get in the spot where ava was playing. So Ava stuck her arm out to block the little girl and then when that did not work she pinched the little girl...twice! Of course I told Ava it was not nice to pinch (though I was laughing on the inside). Then as Ava and I were getting ready to leave Gymboree, Ava was again playing with the activity cube. When a little boy came up and tried to play where Ava was playing. This time Ava pushed the little boy down! I am glad that Ava is sticking up for herself but I we may need to work on not hurting other children!



No comments: