About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Surrounded by 10,000 angels!

This picture is a fan favorite!


2nd Kings 6:16-17

16."Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them." 17.And Elisha prayed, "O Lord, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha."

Everyday I pray a "hedge of protection" over Ava, Adam and I as we go along our day. I also know that my parents and my friends are praying me, Ava and Adam too. I always knew that I had "10,000 angels" surrounded me but I was reminded of just how real that is today. This afternoon Ava and I were leaving Wal-Mart with groceries, presciption and some special suprises for Adam, when something incredible...may I say miraculous happened. As I was getting the bags in the car, buckling Ava in her carseat and putting the stroller in the trunk, a van pulled up in the parking spot right beside my car. It was one of those white utility vans, with no windows, that "chester, chester, child molester" drives! I looked over and saw a "sketchy" looking guy driving the van and looking suspiciously at Ava and I. My heart started pounding as I quickly closed the trunk, slammed Ava's door closed, jumped into my seat and locked the car doors, which took all about 2 seconds! In my panicked state I cried out to the Lord, "send your 10,000 angels down to protect me and my precious Ava!" As I hurriedly pulled out of the parking space I looked over once again at the "scary man in the white van", and his eyes were wide and looked like he had seen a ghost. Well, I believe like Elisha's servant, God opened his eyes just for a moment to see that me and and Ava were guarded by my God's mighty angels!! For I know that my Redeemer lives...He is my Rock, My Strength and My Protector!!

No comments: