About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Pink Princess #2

Look how cute, even with my pearls on!

Here is the back view of the outfit

Here is the front view


Pink Princess #1 and #2

Ava and has become such a daddy's gir
I was given this pink plaid little skirt at one of my baby showers. When I recieved it, I thought that since it was a 12 month size that it would never fit her. Well, this Sunday morning it finally did, so of course I had to take some pictures. In college I was given the name "the Pink Princess", but once Ava was born, she is now the pink princess #2...and the tradition continues!




No comments: