About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun at Kidstock


Big girl at the playground




Ava and Ashliegh Noelle having fun



Brooklyn enjoyed the swing



Miss Becky joined in on the fun
Mommy and Ava met Miss Becky, Ashliegh Noelle and Brooklyn at Kidstock today. Kidstock is this super cool play ground at First Baptist Woodstock. I almost cried when Ava and I were at Kidstock. While I was on staff at FBCW I helped design Kidstock, so it was surreal for me to now be playing on it with my child. Oh how the world goes around and around. It reminded me today to do everything I do each day to the best of my ability. You never know when what you do today may bless your life in the future.





1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

You've had a lot of 'full circle' moments lately. Good for you!

Ava looks pretty in that light green :)