About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's day

Finding my favorite book to read

Polar Bear, Polar Bear


Ava has learned to turn the TV on by herself!

Can you hear me now?


Cruising around the furniture

Yeah, I love PBJ sandwiches

Putting the PBJ sandwich on the graham cracker





Ava made a St. Patrick's Day picture

I just love her sweet little face!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! Ava worn her green today so that she would not get pinched! Today Ava celebrated Saint Patty's day by making a finger painting and trying a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the first time. Since Ava sometimes has texture issues, I squished the sandwich on a graham cracker and she ate it up. Lately Ava is doing some major "cruising" around the furniture in the house. She will also walk around if me or daddy are holding her hands. She has not gotten brave enough yet to take any steps by herself but I am sure that is soon to come. Ava has also learned how to turn on and off the TV in the den, but we only play that a game a few times and then I usually have to close up the TV in the entertainment center. At night when we are getting Ava ready for bed, she will crawl over to her book box in her room and look at her books while we make her bath and bottle. Ava loves books and will "tell" the story to herself as she flips through the pictures










1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

Turning the TV on is only the beginning!

I love her spring outfit.