About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, January 11, 2010

What a funny day it has been!


This is what happens when you are short!

checking out the paper


Here's some coupons mom
So for her birthday and Christmas Ava recieved tons of very fun toys, yet today all she wanted to play with was the nuewpaper! It was so funny, she would shake it and tear it into little pieces. Tonight as I was getting Ava's dinner ready, she was playing in her new play area. I saw her pull herself up, holding on to her toy box. When I turned back around after putting her food together , she was flipped over in her toy box. The camera was right there and I just had to take the picture. Of course, I immediately put the camera down and rescued her!



No comments: