About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gymboree Party and Fun Pictures

Yummy cupcake

This is pretty good

HMMM, what is this!


Ava's friends at the party

It's bubble time!

Hudson

Brooks

Luke

Isaac, McClellen and Marlie

Ava going down the caterpillar slide

Grammy and Doc with Ava

Maddy with her maracas


Ava and Mommy

Ava and Lyla


McClellen, Ava and Kate


Ava and Kate in the rowboat


Ava's "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" cake

Ava and Grammy

"ROCK STAR"!

Daddy styled Ava's hair!

What? Of course I can stand by myself..I am one now!


Ava finger painting!


What fun Ava had this weekend! She had her first birthday party at Gymboree. She played all her favorite games and celebrated with her family and friends! Even though is was chilly and icey outside, all of the her friends came to the party and had a great time. This weekend, Ava has decided that she likes to pull up and stand up by herself...Mommy and Daddy are in trouble. She will be walking before we know it!

No comments: