About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One year old check up!






Here are some fun pictures that I took of Ava tonight. I finally captured her great, make my heart melt, smile! She is also showing off her tool set that she recieved from her b-day. Daddy likes to work with a hammer and nails in make some great wood working. So Ava wanted to do it too!
At Ava's one year appointment she weighed 16.8 pounds and was 27..almost 28 inches long. She can now start drinking whole milk and get off formula (praise the Lord for the money we will save!). Also, she is now allowed to eat pretty much anything, which will make meal preparation easier. Ava now has two botton teeth and the top two teeth are starting to come in.
What an amazing, miracle year it has been! To God be the glory! Great things He has done!!

No comments: