About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fun at the indoor park

Fun in the airplane

Vroom, Vroom, in the car




Row, Row, Row your boat with Lyla



The boys (Caleb and Brock) came over to check the fun out!




Look at me...standing by myself

Crawling through the "plastic" log



Ava had a fun day today with her playgroup friends! Since it was so cold today we all met at the mall and played at the indoor playground. Ava had fun crawling through the tubes, playing in the car, boat and airplane, and standing on her own. At the play place there was a little boy (not with our group) that was running around and ran into some of the other children. Ava was crawling and stopped and rolled over on her back, just then the "wild child" ran past her, coming inches from stepping on her. I was right there and picked her up before she was trampled. I did turn to my friend and said, "I just about kicked at kid!" It is amazing how the "mommy bear" instinct comes out!

No comments: