About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Celebrating the big 3-5

Yummy Sappora

Sparkles was so much fun!


Daddy had a great time too






This last few days I have had a blast celebrating a milestone birthday...the big 3-5! The celebrating started on Wednesday with Grammy coming in town. Grammy and I had a fun time together having fun girl's time shopping for great new spring clothes. Then onto this weekend, Adam helped me celebrate in a very fun and creative way. We started Saturday with breakfast in bed, then on to lunch with Me-Me and Bob-Bob and then the evening was full of roller skating and supper at Sapporo.

My life verse that my parents have always prayed over me is Ephesians 2:10, "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God has prepared in advance for us to do.!" As I have looked over my life, I am so thankful for the dreams and prayers that God has allowed to come true in my life. I am thankful for having a wonderful, loving family, husband and daughter that have loved, supported and encouraged me throughout the years. I also feel thankful and blessed for the incredible friends that are in my life. This evening I am going to bed feeling very blessed and ready to take on the next 35 years!!

3 comments:

Medcalf Crew said...

Very impressive that you can still skate. Not sure I could! I guess Adam is skating backwards to get the video footage? Next up for you two--roller derby!

Happy Birthday again!

The Gaymons said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun night!

Unknown said...

What a fun night! You're a BEAUTIFUL 35-year old-- inside and out!!! Happy birthday, sweet friend!