About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Playtime with preemie friends

Ava and Hannah, February 2012

Ava and Hannah, December 2009

Beverly and Hannah

Chick Fil A

Disney Store

Riding the train together

Ava and I had such a fun time today playing with our good friends Beverly and Hannah. Beverly and I were friends as single ladies at FBCW. After we both got married we lost touch but reconnected a few years ago, because we both had preemies. Ava was born early in December 2008 and then Hannah was born early in May 2009. It has been fun to keep in touch and see how these two preemie princesses have grown up. Today, it was so fun seeing the two girls playing and having so much fun together!

No comments: