About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, February 5, 2012

What a day for a hike!!

My beautiful baby girl

Getting a lift from Daddy




Posing with Mommy

What a beautiful day it was today!! This morning we had a wonderful time worshipping, had a yummy lunch and Ava went down for a good nap. After Ava woke up we heading to Kennesaw Mountain for a little hike. We were not sure how long Ava would last on the hike, but she made it half way up, walking all by herself. Since it was getting a little late, and the sun was setting (which was beautiful), we headed down the mountain. Thankful today for the great weather and getting to spend time with two of my favorite people! Thankful for how God has blessed our little family.

No comments: