About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunny Sunday!

This afternoon was a perfect time for a popsicle








Ava had fun helping Daddy in the yard

OOOH! What a beautiful flower!

After last week's gloomy weather, today was such a blessing! So after Ava's nap, we went outside and enjoyed the fabulous weather. Snack time was extra special with a yummy popsicle. Ava calls popsicles, "pop-sicks". Ava played, ran, kicked the ball, and even stopped to help Daddy with some yard work. On a side note, yes Ava is wearing her dressy, brown shoes to play outside. When I started getting her ready to go play outside, I had laid out her tennis shoes and brown shoes. She pointed to her brown shoes and said, with some opinion, "me shoes". I suggested that she wear her tennis shoes, but she kept on pointing and say, me shoes, me shoes to the brown shoes. At that moment, I thought, "pick your battles". So the brown shoes it was!!

Thankful for the amazing weather and look forward to a week of more spring like weather!

No comments: