About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Future Gymnast

Jumping with friends

Playing on the bars


The foam pit

On the beam


Hanging out with Addison



Yummy cupcake!

This afternoon Ava had a super fun time at her friend Emily's birthday party at the local gymnastic academy. Since sometimes Ava gets a little overwhelmed with big crowds and new things, I thought she would be a little nervous...but I was wrong. She loved it. She loved bouncing, running, going through the obstacle course and walking on the beam. As a former gymnast I was very excited that by just her third try, she walked across the beam with just holding onto one of my hands and was able to stand on it with out any help!! Ava had a great time with her friend Addison. All during the party, Addison and Ava played together. I am so glad I caught a cute picture of them holding hands together...precious. Big breakthrough, Ava even ate some cupcake and icing...well mainly icing!

No comments: