About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, March 11, 2011

Dress Up!







Today was another cold, windy, yucky day, but that did not stop Ava from brightening up my day. After she came home from school and had a nap, we played dress up. She has really gotten into dress up lately and it is soooooo much fun! She really likes hates lately, but the only "hatish" items I have are he winter sock hats and the above Easter bunny ears. But with a little imagination we had a great afternoon playing dress up!

On a side note, when I was little I use to have some red and white kids ( I think they were called ZIPS). So when I found some red keds at a consignment sale for just $1, I had to break the bank and get them for her. PRECIOUS!!

No comments: