About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yeah for the water hose and sprinkler!





Ava enjoying the sprinkler!




YEAH! This is so fun!





OOOH! I this water hose too!


This evening while Ava and Mommy were waiting to welcome Daddy home from work, Ava started playing in the mulch and got her hands and feet dirty. So Ava and I went over to the water hose to wash off the dirt. Ava loved splashing in the hose but then all of a sudden sat down in the wet, muddy grass. So I figured why not. Ava started splashing in the hose and enjoying getting cooled off. Then Daddy came home and set up the sprinkler and that is where the fun began. Who cares if her clothes got soaked and a little muddy...that is why they make play clothes. It was a great day to end a summer day!

No comments: