About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Whitewater fun!

Ava checking out Mommy's sun shades

Fun at Wiggle Island



Always room for snack!
This Summer Mommy and Ava got Whitewater passes. We have really enjoyed playing in there new Wiggle World area, floating in the "Lazy River" and splashing in the wave pool. Today Daddy came with us and joined in on the fun.



1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

Darn the morning nap! This looks like a lot of fun. I know Brad thinks McClellen isn't ready for this but I'm wondering... I know that next summer we'll be able to do so much more because we'll have more stay-awake power and that means more stay-at-whitewater time!