About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slip and Slide Fun!

Splash, Splash!

OOOH! This is so fun

Staying cool on a hot day!
Ava loves the sprinkler, hose, and little pool. Her favorite thing is to run through the sprinkler! Well, the sprinkler we have is an old, metal one; which is a trip to Kennestone Hospital in the waiting! I was on the search for a kid friendly sprinkler. Yet, all I could fine was either Spiderman or Buzz Lightyear...not appropriate for a cute little girl! Since most of the stores like Walmart and Target are having huge sales on summer stuff I found this super cute Ariel slip and slide for only $6!! It is a perfect combo of a little pool and sprinkler...problem solved.


No comments: