About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ava's indoor pool!


Splashing and playing in her "indoor" pool!

Look at me mom!





Floating in her "indoor" pool!


An indoor pool you ask??? Well for Ava anyways! Today was really, really hot! With the heat comes thunderstorms. Ava and I were playing outside and it was hot and humid. I was about to fill her little outside pool up for her to swim. Then it started thundering, so I did the next best thing. In our master bathroom we have a garden tub, and it was the perfect size for Ava to splash, float and have fun. A bonus is that there were no bugs to bother us either while we were inside! Ava had a great time in her indoor pool!





No comments: