About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sitting with supported hands!


Today Ava has decided to start sitting a little bit with the help of her hands! Our friends Kristen and Caleb came over to play today and I was talking about how I was ready for Ava to sit up. So Kristen suggested I see if she could sit and support herself. I said, no she can't do that yet, I have tried and she always falls over. Well, low and behold I think Ava wanted to show off for her "boyfriend" Caleb, so she sat up and supported herself with her arms! She did it for about a 30 seconds to a minute and then would tip over. She even started reaching out for some of her toys!! I cried a little when she sat up for the first time! Ava amazes me every day and I am so thankful to the Lord and for all of our friends and family's love and support!!

No comments: