About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, July 3, 2009

6 month visit

Ava was having so much fun that she fell asleep!

Do you think she has enough to do???


Ava had her 6 month visit yesterday. She did great! She is 10 lbs 12 oz. She is also 23 inches long. Dr. Kim said she had a great personality and was right on track for her development based on her "corrected age". Which means we go by her due date of March 9th (almost 4 month old) instead of her actual birthdate of December 30th (6 month old). She had to get 3 shots yesterday but was tooper. She cried for about 10 seconds and then calmed down. Even though I tried her on cereal a few weeks back, she lost a few ounces so I stopped feeding her cereal from a spoon and started putting it in her bottle. Dr. Kim said that I could continue doing that because she needs more calories but does not have the head control quite yet to do cereal and other foods. So probably in a month or so I will restart the cereal and then introduce veggies and fruits to her.




1 comment:

Grog said...

Hi Abbey! So glad that Ava is doing so well-she is just a doll! and yes I do think that she has enough to play with :) I wanted to ask a favor-my brother in law and sister in law are moving to Kennesaw in August-can you send me names of good stores, doctors, neighborhood areas, other things that are your favorites-her husband is going to be working at the Univ. They have an 18 month old and are having twins in October-all girls. Thanks, Susan Elliott ps let me know next time you'll be in town-we should get together!