About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Ready for Christmas Eve service at Cedarcrest


Ava thought Santa's cookies were for her!

What? These are Santa's??

Whew...Santa did not see me eat his cookies!!

Tonight we started our night with a wonderful time of worship at Cedarcrest with Grandmama and Poppy Joe. I love that Ava is part of a preschool ministry that does super fun stuff, like crafts, action songs but also focuses on the truths of the Bible. I am also thankful that we attend a church where our pastor (George Wright) is not afraid to teach the truth and preach the cross and salvation even and especially during that Christmas Eve service. After the service we ate our families' traditional Christmas eve meal of hotdogs and Cobb Chili. Ava took a bath and put on her Christmas PJ's. She put the cookies for Santa by the fire place...after taking a taste.

No comments: