About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ava's Birthday Celebration at school

The pink princess

Ava and Addison waiting for school

Ready for her school birthday celebration

Yummy, pink sprinkled cupcakes

Since Ava's birthday is very near Christmas, I try to make her birthday celebrations show now sign of red or green. For her birthday school party, I make some yummy cupcakes with pink sprinkles. I then dressed Ava in the most pink I could fine. Since she is the 2nd generation Pink Princess, she had to have pink, ruffles and a big bow. I feel so blessed that I get to plan fun, exra girly stuff for my precious Ava!!

No comments: