About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, December 19, 2011

Ava's School Christmas Party

Ava's placemat and ornament

Sitting still on her "spot"...miracles do happen!

Getting ready to sing Jingle Bells with her class

Ava and her buddy Caeden

Ava's class with Miss Laurie

Its party time

Mommy and Ava at the party

On Thursday, Ava has her first school Christmas party. Last year because of the snow, Ava had to miss out on a Christmas Party. It was such a fun time to see Ava with her little school friends. It blessed my heart, and there were a few tears, when I watched Ava sitting still and singing Jingle Bells with her class. I am so thankful for the wonderful teachers and school that Ava attends. They teach her academically but most importantly they teach her about loving Jesus.

No comments: