About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, October 30, 2011

ERBC Harvest Festival 2011

Ava: Elephant, Hudson: Pascal, McClellen: Rapunzal

Eating with Brad and Carri

Walking to Trunk or Treat

Ava was not too sure of the firetruck

Ava, Grammy and Mommy

Playing on the Jumpie...Brad was the helper


Shooting the basketball

Playing a game with Daddy

My little elephant

Daddy, Mommy and Ava

On Saturday night we had a great time at the Edwards Road Harvest festival. Ava had fun on the jumpies, playing the games, getting candy at the trunk or treat and eating Chick Fil A with family. Ava is an elephant this year for Halloween and I think she is the cutest elephant, ever...if I may say so!

No comments: