About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pink Princess!

Sitting pretty

Playing as a princess

Today at Bible Study a friend of mine passed down some great princess costumes to Ava from her little girl. There was a pink one (Sleeping Beauty), Snow White and Cinderella. Ava of course wanted to try them all on when I brought them out today. Her favorite was the pink, sleeping beauty one....of course. She is now the Pink Princess...the sequel. In college at GWU, my nickname was the Pink Princess, so it is only fitting that I now pass the name on to my little princess....who loves pink too!!!


1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

I love the bead accessories for Pink Princess #2!