About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Celebrating September 11th

The line to get into the park

Looking at the flags

There was one flag for every person killed on 9/11


Walking with the flag

The flags on the Kennesaw Battlefield

Today we celebrated the 10 year anniversary of 9/11/2001. At Kennesaw battlefield they had placed one full size flag down for each person killed on that life altering, terrible day. As we walked through the flags, I was saddened for those who had lost a son, daughter, mom, dad, sister, brother or friend on that tragic and heartbreaking day. It made me thankful for the men and women who still today stand guard over our country. Thank you for your service. Thank you for protecting me and my family and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

thanks for posting, I so wanted to ride over to the Battlefield to see this amazing show of love and support, seeing your sweet family and how you are teaching Ava makes my heart smile very big....