About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Letter F

Eating Fries

and a Frosty!

Having a fun time with friends


Let me be honest...I did not get very much of this lesson plan completed! All Ava and I did today was talk about Jesus calling the fishermen to be His disciples, go swimming with friends and then have Frosties with dinner. One reason is that Ava took a 3 hour nap (yeah!). The second reason is that I had to pick up my car that was being repaired and dropping off the rental car. Though I enjoyed driving a mini van around for a week, I missed Holly the Honda! So below is the lesson plan that we should have completed. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!

Day 6

The Letter F

Verse of the Day

“A Friends loves at all times”! Proverbs 17:17

Bible Story of the day:

“Jesus tells the fishermen to FOLLOW ME”!

Foods:

French Fries

Fried chicken

Fruit

Frosty

Activities

Hang out with Friends at the pool

Color/paint the Letter F

Paint pick of our hand and fingers

Go look at fish at Pet Smart


No comments: