About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pool Party Birthday Fun

Tropical pool fun

Right before Ava whacked Will with the bucket


Happy Birthday Addison!

This afternoon Ava was invited to help celebrate Addison's 3rd birthday. Addison is just a great "older" friend to Ava. The birthday party was fabulous. The children with treated with playing in little pools, fun sprinkler and bubble machine. The grown ups with treated with some great country cooking (fried chicken, fruit, mac and cheese, green beans and sweet tea). The best treat of all were the cupcakes. Addison's mom, Cynthia makes the most delicious homemade cupcakes. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends that God has placed in both my life and in Ava's life. God has been so very gracious to us!

No comments: