About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Tea 2011

Mommy and Ava at the Mother's Day Tea




Ava enjoying her special treat at the tea

Praying before snack


Having "tea" together

Ava's sweet Mother's Day card

The room was decorated beautifully


Today was a day I have been dreaming about for many years! I got to go to Ava's first class party, a Mother's Day Tea! It was precious and surprisingly, I did not cry...well except for the way there. The room was decorated with little art projects the children had made. Her teachers Miss Kathy and Miss Tammy had brought in a cookie cake, pink lemonade and other snacks. It was a wonderful day and one that will not soon forgot. Feeling very, very blessed today!

1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

Sooo glad you got to enjoy this! These special moments make the hard ones a whole lot easier.