About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Family Picnic

Mommy and Ava

Daddy and Ava

Today we decided to have a spontaneous picnic. It was a such a beautiful day we could not waste it by eating lunch inside. Lunch was simply PB&J sandwiches for Daddy and Mommy and peanut butter crackers for Ava. We also had fruit and brownies for dessert. As picky of an eater that Ava is, she LOVES brownies. But she did eat her crackers and fruit first before dessert. On one of my friends blogs she has talks about 7000 days. I couldn't figure it out until I did the math and realized that from the day Ava was born until she turns 18 year old, I have 7000 days. After figuring that out, I want to make every day count! A great reminder that in just a blink of an eye, Ava will be a young woman and ready to fly the nest. My prayer is that Adam and I give her the roots that she will need to be a strong, amazing, independent, confident Christian woman. So here's to making fantastic memories each and every day!

No comments: