About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Very Merry Medcalf Christmas

Mommy, Daddy and Ava

Doc and Grammy

Mommy and Ava


Daddy and Ava



Ava checking out her loot


Two matching cousins

The cute cousins: Ava, Hudson, McClellen


Mr Baseball....Hudson Medcalf


Celebrating Jesus's birthday!


Ava taking a rest in Hudson's sleeping bag

Playing with Mommy's old doll house




Even though I now claim the Cooler last name very proudly....I was born a Medcalf, thus the title of the blog post!
This past weekend we had a very Merry Medcalf Christmas. Daddy, Ava and I drove up to Greenville to celebrate Christmas with Grammy, Doc, Brad, Carri, Hudson and McClellen. It was so fun seeing the cousins playing together. Ava had a little cold this weekend but was a trouper during the celebration. At lunch Doc and Grammy had a birthday cake to celebrate Jesus's birthday. Even with all the presents and celebration, I love how Doc and Grammy always put Jesus first in our Christmas celebrations.
Since we were at Doc and Grammy's house (where Mommy grew up), Ava had a great time playing with Mommy's old dollhouse and kitchen. I will have to admit that I again got teared up when I saw Ava playing with some of the same toys that brought me so much joy! We all had a great weekend, celebrating Christmas together!

No comments: