About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, December 6, 2010

Seeing Santa

Mommy, why are you walking away??

Enough of this Santa guy, I'm out of here!

Take the picture already!!
Today I took Ava to see Santa. She was less then thrilled! The minute I got her ask of her stroller and walked towards Santa, Ava started screaming. The picture was taken, even though Ava was very unhappy about it! I see these pictures coming out at her rehearsal dinner in the future.


2 comments:

Medcalf Crew said...

awful! You are so mean! I hope Ava isn't scarred over this. But yes, I'm sure these will make great rehearsal dinner photos!

Pretty Pink World said...

I am in 1/2 of our Santa Pictures. Every time we have a 1-2 year old in the pics...there I am. They would not let go of me to hand them to Santa. Last year I let Annie scream because I somehow got her off of me. We have not been this year...I wonder what will happen with Miss Annie. ;)