About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meeting Mommy's friend!

Mommy, Ava, and Melissa

Mommy and Melissa (how many of these pics do we have!)

Melissa and Ava
Today was a speacial treat for Mommy! One of my longtime, bestest friend Melissa came to have lunch. Ava was in MMO so Melissa and I had a great time of catching up and telling stories. After lunch we went and picked up Ava, so that Melissa could meet her.
Melissa and I have been friends since the summer before we started GWU together. We met at orientation and have been great friends since then. We have been through living together, laughing together, fighting with each other, going on road trips together and supporting each other through lives ups and down! In college we used to pray for our future spouses, families and careers. It is so amazing to see how God worked each of our dreams out...just perfectly. My life has been blessed to have Melissa in my life!!


No comments: