About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, September 24, 2010

From Fragile to Fearless!

Yes...Ava and I matched today!

Ava climbing up the rock wall

Ava had fun playing in the mulch with AJ



Ava loves going down the slide
Ava and I had a great time at the park today...again! On fridays we meet friends for playgroup. Today it was just Me, Ava, Miss Sarah, AJ and Brycen. The weather was pretty at first and then it started getting HOT! Ava had so much fun going up and down the slides. She also loved climbing up the faux rock wall...absolutely FEARLESS. Ava and AJ cooled off under the slides and played in the mulch. Who knew mulch was so exciting! What a fun, fun morning!

No comments: