About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Hike

Ava and Mommy at the end of the "hike"

Even though she started in the back pack...she wanted to get
out and walk by herself


I'm a big girl...I can hike by myself


Holding onto daddy!

Mommy carried the grey Jansport

Daddy carried Ava in the backpack
Today, the weather was finally cool enough to enjoy some outdoor fun! After church and naps (for Mommy and Ava), the three of us headed to Kennesaw Mountain. We walked the trail and enjoyed being outside! Daddy carried Ava in the back pack and Mommy carried drinks, snacks and diapers in the grey Jansport. Mommy has had the Jansport since her college days! The Jansport may be boring looking...but it has been on many adventures! This afternoon was beautiful and Ava, Mommy and Daddy had so much fun on our little hike together.

No comments: